Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Pork!



Yes, this is a beauty blog. But also, it's a blog about the things I get for free or at a discount to try out and tell you about. I've talked about BzzAgent before, and this time I want to tell you about a new campaign I was invited to be a part of--the Pork, Be Inspired campaign. For giving my honest opinion, I was provided with a coupon for $5.00 off of a pork cut of my choosing.

My husband and I picked up a pork loin this evening with the coupon. My campaign kit included a little recipe booklet from the PorkBeInspired.com and we decided to try out the Balsamic Rosemary Pork Loin with Roasted Potatoes. It was delicious!


The BzzKit--included a digital meat thermometer (i can't tell you how excited my husband was for this), a little baster, coupons, and lots of recipes! 





The recipe can be found on PorkBeInspired.com. I had some extra thyme that was on its last legs so I added that in along with the rosemary, and I also added some carrots in to the potatoes. The recipe calls for a boneless top loin pork roast, and I bought just a regular pork loin....no clue if there is a difference or not but I liked the way it came out.  Everything turned out very moist and tender, and had a good mix of herbs, salt, and pepper. I did use kosher salt, because regular salt tends to get a bit strong when roasting for my tastes. 



1 comment:

  1. That's very interesting that you got to sample pork. It looks good.

    ReplyDelete