Tuesday, November 6, 2012

BURT'S BEES® INTENSE HYDRATION

I was invited to try some Burt's Bees Intense Hydration with Clary Sage as part of another BzzAgent campaign. As part of this campaign, I was given a full-size Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser, Intense Hydration Treatment Mask, and Intense Hydration Night Cream.





I moved to Arizona four years ago. Arizona = not awesome for my skin. I have naturally oily, blemish-prone skin. In Arizona I'm still blemish-prone, but it gets so dry during the most of the year that I get itchy, red, irritated skin on top of the irritating zits I get.




 I've been using the cleanser & night cream in the evening. I like something that, when used with my Clarisonic brush, will take off my makeup and the cleanser fits the bill. Coupled with the night cream, my skin looks great in the a.m. I do like the mask, too, but I almost prefer something weekly that will scrub off some of the dead skin. The mask is still very nice, but I need something a bit more scrubby.


Overall, these products are fantastic quality and I can see the difference in my skin...it's much less irritated and red. Everything smells great, and the price point compared to other products is fantastic!



2 comments:

  1. Hi, I have nominated you for the liebster award. Hope you'll check it out.
    http://jannatul12.blogspot.com/2013/01/late-liebster-award-thanks-guys.html

    ReplyDelete