Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Bath & Body Works® Fall Mini Candle

As part of my Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox I got a cute little Bath & Body Works candle. I'm big on home fragrance in any form--candles, diffusers, wax tarts, I love it all. The fragrance I received was Mahogany Teakwood, and it's the first time I've come across this particular scent. The B&BW site describes the fragrance this way: "Revel in the cozy fine woods fragrances of mahogany, cedarwood and oak, highlighted by delicate lavender and geranium notes."


There is nothing in that description I don't like. The fragrance is very well blended, but I get a lot of the cedarwood sweetened a bit by the geranium and maybe just a bit of the lavender. It's a great background scent--not too sweet, not to herbal, not to spicy--just a serene, slightly romantic scent. 


Isn't it pretty? Colored candles can be pretty, but I love the milky off-white of this one. The little cup is glass, too--no plastic to worry about melting or spilling out the sides. The mini candles retail for $3.50 each or you can buy them right now for 2/$5. It's 1.3oz, so bigger than a tea light candle, and its description says that you can expect 10-15 hours burn time. 


I'm very impressed with the quality of this fragrance, and I intend to try out some more from the fall and winter lines. They're all available in bigger sizes, too--4oz and 14.5oz three-wick.




No comments:

Post a Comment