Friday, October 12, 2012

Influenster Relaunch

I've shared plenty of influenster product reviews on this blog, so you probably have a general idea of what it is about. You review, share, and answer questions about products to unlock "badges" and the more active you are the better your chances of being sent a "voxbox" full of fun products to try.

Influenster recently got a MAJOR facelift--have you checked out their relaunched site yet? If not, head over to influenster and give it a look! I'm loving the new content they've put out--it's a lot easier to interact, share, and review. It sounds like they've beefed up the number of campaigns they're running, too. It's sort of difficult to navigate from one place to the next, but I suspect that will go away as I get used to the site.

I've got a Beauty Blogger voxbox on the way that I can't wait to share with you! Influenster

No comments:

Post a Comment